HR for business transformation
On 15, Jul 2014 | In Management Consulting
Strategy and measures to ensure the best possible employer positioning
Shortage of skilled professionals, demographic change, changing lifestyles and increasing employer transparency. Due to these new aspects, it is becoming more and more important for employers to strengthen their position by means of an Employer Value Position (EVP) and render themselves attractive to talents.
Employer Branding – ideal way to an attractive employer brand
Implementing Employer Branding means we develop your organisation to become a unique and attractive employer brand comprising authentic strengths, relevant advantages for your target groups and clearly standing out from competitors. We jointly define options on how to position your organisation in the best possible way and how to achieve this. The objective is not only to be perceived as authentic and special as an employer, but also to focus consistently on the future.
We consider Employer Branding a strategic issue comprising a comprehensive and sustainable consulting model. The clear objective of this effective HR Marketing Tool is to place you at the top of the competitive employer market.
Our Employer Branding measures are based on a clear strategy
- Our consultants have sound and thorough understanding of your target groups and are at eye level with all relevant stakeholders.
- We interlink HR and Marketing and create effective interfaces.
- We consider all relevant stakeholders` perspectives in every stage of the process.
- We not only focus on communication but on the organisation as a whole and ensure Employer Branding has an intrinsic effect, is practicable and lived.
- If requested, we accompany projects from beginning to end, i.e. starting with the analysis to planning an Employer Value Proposition (EVP) and creative implementation or supervising your creative agency.
- We know how to deal with difficult issues and sectors, e.g. location issues, unclear products and tasks or prejudiced sectors.
- We support you in implementing your Employer Branding Strategy, from planning media to developing a sourcing plan as well as social media, active sourcing and talent management.
- We also consider complex subjects like corporate culture, values, career models, the connection between Competency Management and Employer Branding, compensation and benefits, working conditions and future work relevant parameters to make you the best possible employer for your target groups.
Excellent Employer Branding quality
Profit from our wealth of experience gained in many Employer Branding projects with renowned clients. Furthermore, we have been awarded with the HR Excellence Award in 2013. Form your own impression what we can do for you in Employer Branding:
Melitta – Video (in German)
Publications on Employer Branding
As experts in Employer Branding, Promerit consultants often publish in specialist journals. Promerit partner Prof. Dr. Armin Trost´s standard work “Employer Branding” especially stands out. Further publications (in German) can be obtained from our Website:
- Employer Value Proposition for companies without strong product brand
- Connecting Employer Branding and professional football
- HR vs. Marketing: Who “owns” Employer Branding?
- Fighting uniformity: Case study Luther Rechtsanwälte
- Social media in Employer Branding: What follows the hype?
- Interview with expert: Employer Branding – old wine in new bottles?
Sharpen your employer brand with Employer Branding
If you would like more information on this interesting subject, please contact our partner Michael Eger – via E-Mail or XING. Our academic partner Prof. Dr. Armin Trost will also
gladly respond to your queries.